|Name of the Project||Development and Implementation of Secondary Food Processing Clusters in the State of Andhra Pradesh|
|Client||Andhra Pradesh Food Processing Society|
|Department (of Client)||Andhra Pradesh Food Processing Society|
|Project Value (in Crs)||INR 2600 Cr|
|Project Context -
Need/Requirement of the Project – (As appropriate)
Walk to Work
Andhra Pradesh government had rolled out new and innovative AP Food processing policy 2020-2025. Under this policy, GoAP through AP Food Processing society create Secondary food processing units with modern infrastructure meeting global standards in areas of Food processing at 25 parliamentary constituencies located in 13 districts. A total of 27 units in 25 parliamentary constituencies will be established by APFPS within 2 years period.
In the interest of
expeditious implementation of the projects, APFPS engaged APUIAML as Program
Management Agency (PMA) for providing End-to-End TA Services to assist APFPS
for speedy implementation of the project.
of the scheme.
|APUIAML Mandate -Scope||
· Preparation of a Strategic Project Report: Review of existing documents / plans relevant to the site, carrying out a detailed assessment of the proposed site (based on the secondary data available), in terms of its economy, services, and finances, etc. to establish the current status and gaps in market and surrounding outgrowths in terms of the various development parameters through extensive analysis and stakeholder consultations to assess the feasibility for the development of the Project. The preliminary document shall have block cost estimates.
· Supporting the APFPS in submitting the SPR to Government of Andhra Pradesh for approval
· Preparation of DPR: Preparation of DPR includes inter alia carrying out all requisite surveys, studies& investigations, preparation of layout plan, preparation of infrastructure plan (including internal & external infrastructure) based on layout plan for project development, establishment of design parameters as per relevant codes, engineering designs, drawings, preliminary environmental & social assessments, detailed cost estimates, financial modelling, implementation structure, Availability of raw material, Industry designs and Techno Economic feasibility etc., as may be required for purposes of tender issuance. The DPR shall also cover all technical, institutional and administrative aspects of the project including indicative project financials.
· Preparation of Tender Documents
· Preparation of Tender Documents / Request for Proposals corresponding to the finalized Project implementation structure (for development and implementation);
· Marketing of the project concept with the eligible O&M players in the industry (as required) and any other assistance to APFPS in regard to the Project.
· Assisting APFPS in Bid Process Management, including publishing NIT, conducting pre-bid meetings, providing pre-bid clarifications, receipt of bids, bid evaluation and recommendation of successful bidder and issue of Letter of Award (LoA);
2. Financial Assistance & Loan Syndication (Wherever required)
· Assistance in Financial Closure / Funds Syndication Activity (if necessary, for the project & desired by APFPS)
· Preparation of specific documentation such as information memorandum, etc. as may be required for accessing external funding including grant, equity, debt, etc.
· Assisting APFPS in achieving financial closure for the Project.
· Assisting APFPS in all documentation related to financial close, security creation and drawdown from time to time.
3. Project Management Consultancy Services (PMC) - post development stage: PMC services include assisting APFPS in project management and construction supervision – acting as the Engineer in terms of contract from signing of contract to completion of the Project execution including inter alia:
· Checking of survey and setting out on ground.
|Salient Features –
USP/Components/Value Addition/Etc. Improves the GSDP of the State of Andhra Pradesh
APUIAML shall prepare various reports, tender documents and project monitoring services for proposed 27 Secondary food processing industries.
· Strategic Project Reports
· Detailed Project Reports
· Prepare EOIs, RFP for Operation and Maintenance (O&M) players, EPC
· Bid Process Management
· Financial Assistance & Loan Syndication (Wherever required)
· project management and construction supervision – acting as the Engineer in terms of contract from signing of contract to completion of the Project execution
|Status||Project is in Progress|